Connect with us

Blockchain

Whales predict that this cryptocurrency will explode 100-fold by 2023

Avatar

Published

on

join us cable A channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Trust Wallet (TWT) is one of the best cryptocurrencies that has seen explosive growth in recent days, despite the huge ongoing crisis in the cryptocurrency markets. Many cryptocurrencies have fallen sharply in the aftermath of the FTX-SBF-Alameda crisis, but Trust Wallet (TWT) has maintained its bullish trend and has gained significant support during this time.

This is why the biggest whale in the crypto industry is predicting that the TWT cryptocurrency will increase 100 times by 2023. The price of TWT has increased by almost 90% in the past few days. The impressive rally also caused the coin to reach a new high of $2.40 on November 14.

However, the positive remarks made by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao can be attributed to its surging rise and popularity. It is worth noting that the CEO of Binance, CZ, tweeted about the implementation of the Trust Wallet and emphasized the advantages of storing bitcoins in the Trust Wallet instead of a central exchange.

The price of TWT has surged this month as traders have moved away from centralized trading platforms to wallets.

Apart from that, the moderate recovery in the cryptocurrency market, fueled by the dovish stance of Fed Chair Jerome Powell, was seen as another major factor driving up the prices of cryptocurrencies, including the Trust Wallet Token (TWT).

Meanwhile, the bearish US dollar, which fell more than 1.5% to a three-month low, played an important role in supporting the cryptocurrency.

The Trust Wallet Token is currently priced at $2.06, with a 24-hour trading volume of $44 million. Trust Wallet Token has lost less than 0.50% over the past 24 hours. TWT is currently ranked #50, with a market capitalization of $859 million.

The total number of TWT coins in circulation is 416,649,900, with a maximum of 1,000,000,000 TWT coins.

Moderate growth in the cryptocurrency market

The global cryptocurrency market has been struggling in recent weeks, but managed to halt its decline and make a slight recovery today. Bitcoin (BTC) And the Ethereum (ETH)two of the most valuable cryptocurrencies, have crossed $17,000 and $1,200, respectively.

Dogecoin (DOGE) And the Litecoin (LTC), two other popular cryptocurrencies, also saw significant increases. On the other hand, the optimistic cryptocurrency market was seen as another important factor supporting the Trust Wallet (TWT) coin.

The reason for the upbeat market sentiment could be the pessimistic comments by Fed Chair Jerome Powell, which indicate a slower pace of rate hikes.

It should be noted that the markets are factoring in an 80% chance that the Fed will raise interest rates by 50 basis points at its next meeting, against a 20% chance of another 75 basis point increase.

The falling US dollar

The weakness of the US dollar was another important factor in keeping the price of the Trust Wallet (TWT) coin stable. The US dollar has been underperforming lately, as the Federal Reserve’s less hawkish stance had little impact on the currency’s value.

The dollar fell more than 1.5% against the yen on Thursday, hitting a three-month low after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell suggested that raising interest rates in the United States could slow as early as December.

Markets are putting an 80% chance that the Fed will raise interest rates by 50 basis points at its next meeting, versus a 20% chance for another 75 basis point increase, according to the CME Fed Monitor.

Top coins in highlights

With the variety of cryptocurrencies, choosing one to invest in can be challenging. Many investors are considering financing low-cost cryptocurrency projects at some point. These digital coins, with a token value of $5 or less, can be an excellent addition to most wallets.

Despite the slowdown in the cryptocurrency market, the coins listed below are excellent additions to our portfolio.

Dash 2 Trade (D2T)

Dash 2 Trade is an innovative concept that has the potential to make it the next known currency in the volatile world of cryptocurrency. It is a relatively new cryptocurrency project with a practical application that few others can match. Dash 2 Trading offers a variety of trading services using its D2T token.

Dash 2 Trade, a cryptocurrency social trading and analytics service, accepts the ERC-20 D2T token as the project’s native currency. Dash 2 Trade provides unique trading signals that consider technical and social factors in order to suggest profitable trading techniques. The prequel began in mid-October, and within the first 24 hours it generated $500,000, increasing the total amount raised to $1 million.

Moreover, Dash 2 Trade provides superior technical indicators to experts, such as order book data and linear regressions, to help them make informed judgments and better manage risk. The Dash 2 Trade white paper says that the platform will also evaluate pre-sale projects for new cryptocurrencies based on a number of factors to ensure that investors have confidence in the projects.

More than 70,000 investors have already invested in these tokens by purchasing them during the ongoing D2T token pre-sale. The third pre-sale of these tokens has started and now 1 D2T token is available for 0.0513 USDT. Presales reached over $7.6 million at the time.

Visit D2T Presale

Tora Inu (Tora)

Tora Inu has a number of P2E games planned as well as a metaverse integration in the future where users can compete with Tora Inu NFTs for additional TORA. Your Tora will grow with you in the metaverse, and as she gets stronger, she will be able to give you greater gifts. You can feed him, walk him, or even take him to the gym with you.

The bonus code and the “TORA” meme help balance supply and demand. The token has a depletion mechanism and a means of rewarding its holders. Tora Inu intends to develop its earning gameplay environment effectively through the use of meme money, NFT, and metaverse trends.

Investors flocked to TORA during the project’s current presale, anticipating a 100-fold gain in the following year.

Calvaria (RIA)

Calvaria, a new cryptocurrency project, is built around gambling tactics for profit. The project’s goal is to increase public acceptance of cryptocurrency by building an amazing battle card game along the lines of video games like Magic the Gathering. The platform hopes to succeed by seeking to bridge the gap between the real world and cryptocurrency.

The free account will also provide important information about the cryptocurrency project in order to educate a larger audience about its unique characteristics. If Calvaria is a hack, it could contribute more to the development of bitcoin usage than any other blockchain game to date.

The RIA pre-show has reached Stage 5, and is now accessible to the entire public. Calvaria raised $2.1 million out of a total of $3,075,000. USDT got a good response from cryptocurrency enthusiasts who play for profit.

According to these numbers, 121 million RIA tokens have been sold. The peer-to-peer cryptocurrency company has sold nearly 70% of its Phase 5 pre-sale. At the time of writing, 1 USDT was worth 33.33 RIA.

Visit Calvaria Presale

Tamadoji (tama)

Tamadoge is the next affordable cryptocurrency of 2023. It is the accepted payment option on the Tamaberse platform, where users can create and raise virtual animals. After that, you can compete in user battles to climb the TAMA leaderboards and collect monthly rewards.

TAMA is now trading on a number of platforms and is growing in popularity among cryptocurrency enthusiasts as a reliable and high potential asset.

One of its biggest characteristics is the potentially deflationary nature of a cryptocurrency like this, which means it will eventually reduce the amount available now. The current price of Tamadoge is $0.020 with a volume of $1 million in 24 hours.

Tamadoge price is up more than 3% in the last 24 hours and it is currently ranked 2756th in the market. The maximum supply of TAMA Coins is 2,000,000,000,000.

Related:

Dash 2 Tadawul – High Potential Pre-Selling

Dash 2 Trading
  • Active pre-sale is live now – dash2trade.com
  • The original code for the crypto signals ecosystem
  • Know Your Customer verified and reviewed

Dash 2 Trading


join us cable A channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage



Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Blockchain

BNT/USD is trading near the $0.50 resistance

Avatar

Published

on

By

join us cable A channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

The Bancor price prediction shows that BNT is crossing the 9-day and 21-day moving averages while the coin is taking off to the upside.

Bancor Prediction Statistics Data:

  • Bancor price now – $0.34
  • Bancor’s market capitalization is $55.8 million
  • The circulating supply of Bancor – 162.5 million
  • The total supply of Bancor – 162.5 million
  • Bancor Coinmarketcap Ranking – #287

BNT/USD market

Key levels:

Resistance levels: $300, $310, $320

Support levels: $130, $120, $110

BNTUSD – daily chart

BNT / USD It is currently trading at $0.345 after touching a daily high of $0.490, and is likely to return above the 9-day and 21-day moving averages. However, in case the buyers can push the price above the $0.50 resistance level, then the daily candlestick may close above this level, and the price may rise towards the upper boundary of the channel.

Bancor Price Prediction: Bancor is preparing for an upward movement

According to the daily chart, the Bancor price It is moving near the $0.40 resistance level as the coin is preparing for additional gains. The technical indicator’s RSI (14) is also moving to cross above the 50 level, where the signal line is pointing up to signal a buy signal.

However, if buyers are able to push the price and hold it above the 9-day and 21-day moving averages, Bancor price could rise towards the upper boundary of the channel to reach the potential resistance levels at $0.50, $0.55, and $0.60. While crossing below the lower border of the channel, it could lift the currency to the support levels at $0.25, $0.20, and $0.15, respectively.

Against Bitcoin, Bancor is following a bullish rally, and it could swing higher to cross above the upper boundary of the channel that could identify the resistance at 2400 SAT and above. On the other hand, if the market price crosses the lower boundary of the channel, it may reach the support level of 1800 SAT and below.

BNTBTC – Daily Chart

However, the technical indicator’s RSI (14) is currently moving to cross above the 50 level as the signal line is pointing north to confirm the upward move. Moreover, any further upward movement may create additional gains above the channel.

But, Dash 2 Trading It gives you the ability to improve your trading and scalping profits with effective crypto trading recommendations, automated trading, and analytics features. There is a D2T token pre-sale going on and time is running out. The launch of the pre-sale dashboard is coming soon as the product developer is ahead of schedule. To date, the prequel has raised nearly $12 million.

Related

Dash 2 Tadawul – High Potential Pre-Selling

Dash 2 Trading
  • Active pre-sale is live now – dash2trade.com
  • Featured in Cointelegraph – $10 Million Raised
  • Know Your Customer verified and reviewed
  • The original code for the crypto signals ecosystem

Dash 2 Trading


join us cable A channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Source link

Continue Reading

Blockchain

DYDX/USD could rise above $1.20

Avatar

Published

on

By

join us cable A channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Since the coin starts the upward movement towards the upside, the dYdX price forecast is likely to move steadily inside the channel.

dYdX prediction stats data:

  • DYDX price now – $1.10
  • DYDX market capitalization – $72.7 million
  • Circulating supply of DYDX – 65.5 million
  • Total supply of DYDX – 1 billion
  • DYDX Coinmarketcap Rank – #198

DYDX/USD Market

Key levels:

Resistance levels: $2.00, $2.20, $2.40

Support levels: $0.50, $0.30, $0.10

DYDXUSD – daily chart

DYDX/USD is likely to cross above the 9-day and 21-day moving averages as the currency begins its upward movement. in the past few days, dYdX price Struggles to cross over to the positive side. According to the daily chart, the RSI (14) technical indicator moved to cross above the 40 level, confirming the bullish movement of the currency.

dYdX Price Prediction: DYDX is ready for an uptrend

the dYdX price It is currently moving north. If the currency continues its upward movement, the bulls may cross above the 9-day and 21-day moving averages, which could reach the resistance levels at $2.00, $2.20, and $2.40. At the time of writing, DYDX/USD is showing a slight bullish movement on the daily chart.

Conversely, if the coin slips below the lower boundary of the channel, it may bring the coin back to the $0.50, $0.30, and $0.10 support levels, respectively. Meanwhile, long-term buyers should not be alarmed by the small impact down the road, as the future of DYDX is assured as evidenced by the technical indicator’s RSI (14).

Against Bitcoin, dYdX price is hovering below its 9-day and 21-day moving averages as the coin is poised for an upward move. The technical indicator’s RSI (14) also confirms the upward movement as the signal line encounters the 40 level. On the contrary, a potential downside move could emerge if the market price crosses below the lower boundary of the channel, which could reach the support level 200 SAT and below.

DYDXBTC – Daily Chart

Meanwhile, any further bullish move above the moving averages could push the coin to the 1200 SAT resistance level and above, and this could take the coin to a new high, and the market could remain in the bullish zone.

But, Dash 2 Trading It gives you the ability to improve your trading and scalping profits with effective crypto trading recommendations, automated trading, and analytics features. There is a D2T token pre-sale going on and time is running out. The launch of the pre-sale dashboard is coming soon as the product developer is ahead of schedule. To date, the prequel has raised nearly $12 million.

Related

Dash 2 Tadawul – High Potential Pre-Selling

Dash 2 Trading
  • Active pre-sale is live now – dash2trade.com
  • Featured in Cointelegraph – $10 Million Raised
  • Know Your Customer verified and reviewed
  • The original code for the crypto signals ecosystem

Dash 2 Trading


join us cable A channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Source link

Continue Reading

Blockchain

SBF to Enter Plea Deal, Mango Exploiter Arrested, Celsius News: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 25-31

Avatar

Published

on

By

Continue Reading

Trending